Friday 4 April 2008

New Bangles

Now our first fair as organisers has been and gone we can finally calm down a bit on the organising front and I can get back to making jewellery for a while. The fair went really well we had a reasonable turnout of customers and I think most of the crafters were happy. We are planning our next one soon but for now a bit of jewellery time. I have my first two day event in 4 weeks at Potton, Bedfordshire where I will be selling my handcrafted jewellery. These are a couple of pictures of some wire wrapped bangles I have just finished. These have been very popular in the past so I have extended the range of gemstones.








Purple aventurine wire wrapped bangle





Snowflake obsidian wire wrapped bangle






I have also made these bangles in Tiger eye, African Jade, Russian Jade, Lavender Quartz and Rose Quartz. This week end I want to try out some new designs for bangles and pendants so all being well I will list the pictures over the weekend.

No comments: